Once you are picked-up at your hotel in Mandalay, you will head to Sagaing – a home to about 200 pagodas, stupas, and over 500 monasteries and nunneries, located on a green hillside, overlooking the Ayeyarwaddy river.
Afterwards you will enjoy lunch, which will be served at a local restaurant and then head to Ava (also caleld Innwa), by crossing a small river by boat and taking a horse-cart. Once there, you will visit the Maha Aungmyaybonsan Monastery, and the Nanmyint Tower, known as the “leaning tower of Ava”, before heading to Bargayar monastery.
Finally you will continue to Amarapura, where you can explore the silk-weaving factories and U Bein (a wooden bridge), while enjoying a beautiful sunset.
Then at around 18:00 you will be taken back to your hotel in Mandalay.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mandalay
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Boat ride and horse cart fees
Exclusions Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Infant meals not included
- A dress code is required to enter places of Pagodas and Religious area. No shoes, No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number and country is required at time of booking for all participants