Meet a driver at your hotel for 9:30am departure, then transfer to a boat for the 30-minute trip to Monkey Beach, also called Teluk Duyung, part of Penang National Park. The beach is home to diverse wildlife, including monkeys and white-bellied sea eagles, and green turtles, flying squirrels, flying lemurs, and many kinds of birds can also be spotted in the park.
You’ll be free to spend the morning on the beach, swimming in the clear water, or just soaking up the sun on the sand. The guide will be happy to supply hand line fishing gear if you’d like to try catching some fish, and there are plenty of spots to relax in the shade.
At the end of the morning, sit down to a barbecue lunch on the beach, then board the boat for the return trip to Penang. This 4-hour beach excursion concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
- 4-hour excursion to Monkey Beach
- See native wildlife in Penang National Park
- Eat a barbecue by the water
- Includes round-trip boat transport
- Pickup and drop-off at Penang Beach hotels
Including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Exclusions Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Return boat ride to Monkey Beach
- BBQ lunch by the beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( within Beach hotels only )
- Fishing (handline fishing method)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Supplement hotel pickup and drop-off from Georgetown or Airport area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Sbject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
- Infant meals not included
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat