Our English speaking guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby around 8am. Enjoy half hour scenic drive in the air-conditioned transport takes you south to Malapatay or Dauin take off point. Upon arrival, embark on the pump boat and whisk you off to Apo Island for another half-hour.
Enjoy the beauty and serenity while traveling to the island and lunch will be served upon arrival. Spend the rest of the day snorkeling at the Turtle Area or in another reef. Swimming, beach combing or just lazing at the white beach and witness the sunset before going back to the mainland by mid-afternoon.
Another pump boat will whisk you back to the take off point and then our driver will transport you back to your hotel safely after a wonderful trip.
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city See native wildlife in their natural environment Snorkel gear included Lunch included Vegetarian meal option available All entrance fees included
Including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Exclusions Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Hotel transfer by air-conditional vehicle
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full
- refund Minimum age is 8 years