Your host will meet and greet you at Jetty No.5 in Male at either 9:30am or 5pm. Head to the market and enjoy the local atmosphere for about 20-30 minutes as you shop for the main ingredients of the day for your cooking lesson. You will see fresh tropical fish and farm products that you have never seen before!
Depart the market and take a short 5 minute walk to the host’s home. Please make yourself at home! Learn the local cooking techniques and then sit down and enjoy your meal with local table customs. After the meal, your host will talk with you about daily life based on Islam and then experience the prayer of Islam.
At the end of the tour, your host will drop you off at Jetty No.5.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Family friendly
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Exclusions Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Food tasting: What we cooked together
- Drink: Water and black tea
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (not available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible