Meet your guide in the lobby of your Xi’an hotel and hop in your private vehicle. Your driver will take you to visit the underground army of Emperor Qin’s Mausoleum. At this UNESCO World Heritage site and museum, learn about the famous Terracotta Warriors — a collection of clay sculptures buried during the 3rd century BC to protect Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
Enjoy a yummy lunch at a nearby restaurant before driving back to Xi’an. Then visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda, an important Buddhist pagoda built during the Tang Dynasty. As you walk inside with your guide, learn about its role in the community, the extensive damage it has endured from natural disasters, and the restoration process during the Ming Dynasty.
Afterward, your driver will take you to the Sunshine Theater to watch an entertaining Tang Dynasty show, which combines elegant poetry, dance, signing, music, impressive choreography and stunning costumes to portray China’s long history. While enjoying this spectacular showcase of Chinese culture, feast on a scrumptious banquet of authentic Chinese dumplings. At the end of the show, your driver will drop you off at your Xi’an hotel by private vehicle.
- Private day tour of Xi’an with an expert guide and driver See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors and Emperor Qin’s Mausoleum
- Visit Tang Dynasty-era Big Wild Goose Pagoda and discover the importance of Buddhism in the Xi’an region
- Watch a Tang Dynasty show, a cultural performance combining dance and music to portray China’s rich history
- Enjoy lunch at a restaurant and feast on a delectable dumpling spread at dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
Including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Exclusions Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Private guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary
- Tang Dynasty show
- Transport by private vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years