Find your way to Hulhumale Jetty in Malé at your chosen departure time, 9:30 a.m. or 2 p.m. Meet your captain and crew, then board a speedboat bound for some of the Maldives’ best snorkeling spots. The day’s sites will be chosen with consideration for weather and ocean conditions.
During the trip, enjoy the scenery and get kitted out with a mask, fins, and snorkel. Buoyancy aids are also available, but snorkeling is only appropriate for those who can swim unassisted. Once you arrive at the first site, listen to an orientation on responsible, respectful snorkeling, then hop into the Indian Ocean with your guide and group and start exploring. As you float around, keep watch for rays, reef sharks, and sea turtles. Your guide will remain with the group to ensure your comfort and safety. End your tour back at the jetty after three hours.
- 3-hour snorkeling trip from Male
- Swim with coral and marine life in three different locations
- Travel via speedboat Snorkeling equipment and instruction included
- Choose from afternoon or morning departure times
- Orientation and lesson on respectful snorkeling practices
Including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Exclusions Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Round-trip shared speedboat transfer
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Participants should have the ability to swim unaided Things to bring: Dry bag, beach towel, sunscreen, water, snacks, camera
- What to wear: Swimwear, loose lightweight clothing, sunglasses, sun hat